8.04.2009

Tuesday

So...my job interview starts in an hour. I felt like writing right now, but there wasn't anything particular that I wanted to say. My mind is always running. My thoughts at this very moment: Colorado for Christmas with my friends? Should I go back to school for my masters in teaching? What is Crosby doing right now? Where will I be a year from now? What am I going to do with my first paycheck?....and the madness never stops.

I'll be excited to no longer be poor. I'm not indigent or anything. I just miss being able to eat out whenever I want or shop at JCrew when they're having a big sale. I think this 'drought' has been good for me. I keep telling everyone, I have never had a 'NEED', but as a human my 'WANTS' are endless. I have definitely prioritized my spending over the summer. I became aware of the fact that the majority of my money is spent on gas and food (after rent and utilities). Craziness! This is a great opportunity for me to start cooking more and being more diligent about cutting coupons and looking at the sale ads. I love me a good bargain!

Off to the interview. ::Fingers crossed::

Jobless, but not hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment