8.12.2009

Happy Wednesday!

I'm working on a marketing plan today. I took a few marketing classes in college, but have never been given the opportunity to apply them to something that truly might make or break a business. Pressure? Maybe. Am I up to the challenge? Of course!

My initial instinct was to google. I googled "life coach marketing" and found an incredible article that was just what I needed to job my brain (www.acoach4u.com)

SO, my current plan is this:
1. Define our vision. What is our ideal client? Who will benefit the most from our practice? What is our target market? What are their characteristics?
2. Create our elevator speech.
3. Strategy. What events will we participate in to help us get our name out there?
4. Implementation and Organization.

Any suggestions? Additions? I am all ears!

Jobless but not hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment