9.09.2009

Emotions Are Easy For Some

Emotions are easy. They are hard to harness - especially because most refuse to even try.

I genuinely struggle with those who think with their emotions. To me, work is work; business is business. Leave your crap at the door.

In an effort to not sound heartless, I understand that people have bad days. I get that. I understand that sometimes we feel so overwhelmed that we just explode. I get that, too. But I am also an advocate for staying in check with your emotions. If you are an emotion thinker, try to self-evaluate the next time you have a problem. Look at the facts before getting emotional. Pray. Meditate. Do whatever it takes to keep your mind clear.

You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

You know who you are.



Joyfully his.

No comments:

Post a Comment