10.15.2009

Be Aware of Your Surroundings

As I get older, I have come to understand the importance of being aware of your surroundings- especially when it comes to people. When starting a new job, I was leery of who I should associate myself with. It didn't take long for me to realize the 'office stereotypes'. I hate to sound harsh, but there are some people that I would simply refuse to be seen with - simply because of their reputation or because of the way they carried their selves (and everything that implies).

Today, I am so grateful for having positive influences/people in my life. I don't know what I would do without people who love me and encourage me. My spirits are high this evening as I had a session with my life coach this afternoon and then dinner with my parents and boyfriend. I so cherish having wonderful people in my life.

Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment